Living in Santa Cruz is unlike living anywhere else in the nation. Located on the shore of the Pacific Ocean, this city is the largest in all of Santa Cruz County. With over 65,000 people residing in the area, you can see why they all chose to live in this beautiful region. The ocean views, mild climate, environmentally conscious lifestyle, and redwood forests are just a few reasons to migrate to the city.
With the eco-friendly living being at the forefront of the minds of those who live in the city, it’s no wonder so many are choosing Santa Cruz Natural Mattress as their preferred mattress provider. Santa Cruz Natural Mattress designs and creates organic mattresses that can’t be compared to any other type of mattress on the market. Even with its meticulous design and concept, and all the advantages it offers those who own one, they are kept affordable and guaranteed to last longer.
Why Should I Buy an All Natural Latex Mattress?
The 100% natural latex is harvested from the rubber tree found close to the equator in Asia. When the tree is tapped to collect the liquid rubber, it is not harmed in the process. In fact, the tree heals itself after tapping is through by closing up again with the serum being released.
When all natural latex is used in handcrafted products such as the eco mattress, it provides many benefits. The use of this rubber is much less harmful than any of its alternatives. Below, you’ll learn of the benefits you’ll receive with your purchase of a all natural latex foam mattress.
- The latex used in Santa Cruz Natural Mattress products is organic and only combined with natural additives during its vulcanization process.
- There are no chemicals, flame retardants, toxins, pesticides, or other harmful contaminants used in the creation of the mattresses. They are naturally hypoallergenic.
- Comfort, durability and sustainability aren’t jeopardized. With the layered design of the all natural latex mattress, ultimate comfort and support is provided. The latex rubber after vulcanization is firm and keeps its shape after it is molded.
- Santa Cruz Natural Mattress guarantees their products and keeps their prices low. They even have a quick shipping and handling process so that you can get your mattress delivered to your door in no time.
- Dust mites cannot live in a latex mattress and neither can other such pests. The rubber tree produces the liquid latex as a form of prevention against insects and pests that might kill it if they were able to thrive in its bark and trunk.
- High quality, handcrafted organic latex foam mattresses can last for 15 to 20 years.
- The mattresses are breathable which lessens the amount you perspire at night and keeps the body cool. This makes it easier to sleep soundly without disturbance.
- The firmness of the bouncy latex mattress keeps your body aligned all night long including the shoulders, hips and back.
- Each natural rubber mattress comes with organic cotton covers for extra softness.
If you wish for an eco-friendly, healthier, more comfortable and durable latex bed at a great price, visit our showroom or give us a call to learn more and check out all the products available.